Welcome to NLK Academy. We are glad to have you around.
HOME ➨ Admission
STEP 1: Please meet the Front Office Coordinator for the prospectus, admission forms, date of test and interview.
STEP 2: ( After filling ) Submission of all the forms at the front office.
STEP 3: Entrance test of the child as scheduled by the admission coordinator.
STEP 4: Declaration of results of the Entrance Test.
STEP 5: Interview of the selected students with the Headmistress.
STEP 6: Final confirmation of the selection. Information given to parent through call or message.
STEP 7: Submit the fees in the Account Office.
STEP 8: Purchase of the Book sets and Uniforms.
STEP 9: Joining school on the re-opening date.
Note: For further queries, kindly visit to the campus and meet Front Office Coordinator.
1. Kindly go through the prospectus in detail and make your list of queries. Just in case you wish to see the school, you can visit the campus with prior appointment.
2. Submit the admission form with the required documents.
3. The Front Office Coordinator will give you the date of test and interview.
4. A test shall be conducted as follows:
• For Nursery: Observation of child. Interview with parents.
• For entry to Jr. KG and Sr. KG: Test (English, Mathematics and Hindi) -Duration 1 hour.
• For entry to Grades 1 to 4: Test (English, Mathematics and Hindi) -Duration 1 hour.)
• For entry to Grades 5 and 6: Test (English, Hindi, Mathematics ) - Duration 2 hours
• For entry to Grades 7 and 8: Test (English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science ) - Duration 2 hours.
NOTE : The examination would be based on the syllabus the student has studied in the previous classes. The syllabus is provided by the school for reference. The question papers comprise of Objective and Subjective based questions. Students will be evaluated for spellings, reading and recitation along with the written test. Students must carry their own stationery ( like pens, pencils, eraser, scale , compass etc ) as required., scale , compass etc ). An evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the tests.
5. The results will be displayed on the notice board, if the student is offered a place in the school.
Parents are directed to submit all pending documents and fee as per the schedule given, within two days from the date of the result.
CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION
FOR PRESCHOOL :
The age limit is 3 years for Grade Nursery and a progressive difference of 1 year for every Grade above it ( Jr. KG - 4 years, Sr.KG - 5 years)
FOR GRADE SCHOOL :
The registration for admission begins from 16th January onwards every year. The age limit is 5 and half years for Grade 1 and a progressive difference of 1 year for every grade.
The age bar will be considered as on 2nd of April of the year of admission.
1. Filling up of the admission form or taking the Admission Test does not guarantee admission in the school. Admission is purely at the discretion of the Headmistress.
2. Parents whose children are already studying in the school cannot claim admission of their younger wards as a matter of right.
3. Selection will be automatically cancelled if fee is not paid by the last date stipulated by the school. No reminders will be sent to parents in this regard.
4. Parents are to ensure that all the documents required for registration are obtained well in advance in order to avoid delay in admission. Submission of incomplete forms will not be accepted.
5. Request for transfer of section by the parents will not be entertained.
6. Parents are requested to adhere to the age requirements as per the above-mentioned schedule.